To see Ecommerce data in your Analytics reports, you need to:
- Enable Ecommerce for each view in which you want to see data.
However, our platform do have the ready Google Analytics App to help you inject the important tracking code to the respective coding section in the back-end web coding part without any technical knowledge. Let's get started:
- Install the "Google Analytics" App from our EasyStore App Store.
2. Sign up (you may log in if you have an gmail account ) an account at Google Analytics.
3. After that, remote to the Admin panel at the bottom left:
4. Add a new property by filling up the necessary information and click on the "Get Tracking ID" button.
5. Copy and paste the "Tracking ID" into the Google Analytics App column.
Notes: Make sure you check the Ecommerce options to enable all the tracking code injections.