Notes: If you had set up the Facebook Login App at the Facebook for Developers. Please directly refer to the step starting at No 11.
1. First, go to the website: Facebook for Developers and log in with your personal Facebook account:
3. Click on the "Create App ID".
4. Key in the necessary information for the Display Name & Contact Email and click "Create App ID".
5. Click the "Get Started" button pointed by RED arrow.
6. Choose (WWW) "Web" at the pop up:
7. Copy this < https://apps.easystore.co/facebook-login/run > to paste into the column shown:
8. Hit the "Save" button and the followed by "Continue" button.
Notes: Continue button would become clickable after Save button is clicked
9. Keep on clicking the "Next" for all the upcoming tab (You should click 4 times ):
10. Make sure your Settings has the similar setup as follows and Copy this < https://apps.easystore.co/facebook-login/run > to paste into the column shown.
11. After the "Save Changes" button is clicked, the status of the top bar has changed from Red color to Blue color.
12.Remote to Settings > Basic. Fill in the column pointed by red arrows.
- Display Name: the name that displays on authorization page
- Namespace: small letter for the Display Name input (suggestion)
- App Domain: apps.easystore.co
- Contact Email: Your primary email address
- Terms of Service URL: Insert your online store Terms of Service URL
- App Icon: MUST be 1024x1024 dimension (else it wouldn't show)
Click "Save Changes".
13. Make sure the site URL at the below appear as:
14. Remote to App Review Tab, make the toggle to display "Yes".
15. Remote to Dashboard Tab, Copy the App ID and App Secret.
16. Remote to the Facebook Login App inside the EasyStore Control Panel, paste the App ID and App Secret into the respective column:
17. Save setting. Done.