Notes: If you had set up the Facebook Login App at the Facebook for Developers. Please directly refer to the step starting at No 12.
- First, go to the website: Facebook for Developers and log in with your personal Facebook account:
2. Click "Next" to accept create Facebook Developer's account
4. Select "Developer" to continue
5. Add your first product
6. Select "Facebook Login" to Set Up
7. Choose (WWW) "Web" at the pop up:
8. Copy this < https://apps.easystore.co/facebook-login/run > to paste into the column shown:
9. Hit the "Save" button and the followed by "Continue" button.
Notes: Continue button would become clickable after Save button is clicked
10. Keep on clicking the "Next" for all the upcoming tab (You should click 3 times ):
11. Go to Facebook Login > Settings >
- Switch on "Client OAuth Login"
- Switch on "Web OAuth Login"
- Switch on "Use Strict Mode for Redirect URIs"
- Under "Valid OAuth redirect URIs", whitelist the following URI:- https://apps.easystore.co/facebook-login/run - https://apps.easystore.co/facebook-login/run?shop=abc.easy.co (this URL from the Facebook Login App setting page)
After this, your settings should looks similar to this:
12. After the "Save Changes" button is clicked, the status of the top bar has changed from Red color to Blue color.
13.Remote to Settings > Basic. Fill in the column pointed by red arrows.
- Display Name: the name that displays on authorization page
- Namespace: small letter for the Display Name input (suggestion)
- App Domain: apps.easystore.co
- Contact Email: Your primary email address
- Terms of Service URL: Insert your online store Terms of Service URL
- App Icon: MUST be 1024x1024 dimension (else it wouldn't show)
Click "Save Changes".
14. Make sure the site URL at the below appear as:
15. Remote to App Review Tab, make the toggle to display "Yes".
16. Remote to Dashboard Tab, Copy the App ID and App Secret.
17. Remote to the Facebook Login App inside the EasyStore Control Panel, paste the App ID and App Secret into the respective column:
18. Save setting. Done.
Have a nice day~