PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, it enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
- Make sure you have a registered account with PayPal. Don't have an account? Refer this article to sign up an account.
1. Go to Settings > Payments and click Add payment method
2. Select PayPal payment method.
3. Insert your PayPal email address
- Transaction charges - It's the fee that will charge to your customers if they choose this payment method (Optional)
- Description - Help your customers to understand this payment method (Optional)
Full GIF Tutorial