About Google Webmaster Tool
Google Search Console (previously known as Webmaster Tools) is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor and maintain your site's presence in Google Search results.
You don't have to sign up for Search Console for your site to be included in Google's search results, but doing so can help you understand how Google views your site and optimize its performance in search results.
For a more in-depth guide on using Google Search Console, kindly visit Search Console Help
Connecting your online store to Google Search Console
Before you can start using the available tools in Search Console, you will first need to add your website and verify that you have authorization.
1. Head to Google Search Console and log in with a Google account.
2. Once logged in, click ADD A PROPERTY
3. Insert your website URL
*Important note: use "https" only if you have SSL certificate activated. Click here for more on SSL.
4. Go to the Alternate methods tab and select HTML tag. Copy the meta tag.
Note: HTML tags will be the same if you are adding the same property but with different domain variation. For example: yourstore.com, www.yourstore.com, http://yourstore.com, or https://yourstore.com. Therefore you do not need to copy and paste the meta tag again.
5. Log in to your EasyStore Admin and head to Apps >Search Google Webmaster. Install Google Webmaster app.
6. Install this app
7. Paste in the meta tag that you copied in step #4. Click Save.
8. Head back to your Google Search Console and click VERIFY.
After your property has been verified, we strongly suggest you help Google crawl your site and submit your site to be indexed.