When we search for something using Google Search Engine, Google looks through its database and shows the most relevant results. It doesn't really search the whole Internet.
By using Fetch as Google, it allows Google to crawl your site for content and submit the content to its database (index).
1. Log in to your Search Console and Click Fetch as Google on the left menu.
2. Leave the URL blank and click FETCH.
3. Click Submit to index when the button appears.
4. Repeat steps 2 - 3 for mobile.
5. You can check the status for the crawl after 2-3 weeks time, read more about it here.