SendGrid developed an industry-disrupting, cloud-based email service to solve the challenges of reliably delivering emails on behalf of growing companies.
Part 1: Installing the App
1. Control Panel > Apps > Browse all apps > Marketing > SendGrid
Part 2: Create an account on SendGrid
.1. Click on the link and sign up for an account on SendGrid's website
3. Go to SendGrid Dashboard > Settings to get your SendGrid API code. Paste the API code into your SendGrid app on your EasyStore
4. Import your customer list over to SendGrid by clicking save (you can leave the SendGrid list empty for now) and it will automatically import all of your customer's contact to SendGrid.
Part 3: Create New Contact List on SendGrid
1. Go to SendGrid Control Panel > Marketing Campaigns > Contacts > Add List or Segment
You should be able to view All Contacts which was created earlier. You can create different list to group your customers into categories.
Part 4: Setting up Sender Management
1. Go to SendGrid Control Panel > Marketing > Senders > Create New Sender
2. Fill in your details so that your newsletter can be sent out with a valid email account.
Part 5: Creating Newsletter
1. Go to SendGrid Control Panel > Marketing > Campaigns > Create Campaign
2. Select a template that fits your newsletter
3. Fill in the details accordingly. Once done, click on send campaign and your newsletter will be sent out to your selected recipients