11street is an one stop online shopping mall that connects customers to variety of quality products at competitive prices, in a trustworthy and secure environment for buyers and sellers. Uncover endless selections and shocking deals from Fashion, Electronics, Home & Living, Sports & Leisure, Health & Beauty, Kids & Baby, Grocery and Services & Books including deal offerings like E-vouchers. 11street is an open marketplace operated by Celcom Planet Sdn. Bhd. – a joint venture between two established names Celcom Axiata Bhd. and SK Planet Ltd.
Kindly make sure you have signed up an account with 11street.
1. Log in your 11street Seller Office > Member Management > Seller details
2. Scroll to Request Open API Service > Request API service > Copy the Unique key
3.EasyStore Admin > Apps > Featured apps > Search 11street Malaysia > install.
4. You will be directed to the 11street Setting page.
Paste the API key (Unique key) > Fill up After Sale Service Template & Return Policy Template (Optional) > Save changes
5.1 Sync a new product
Go to Products > Add a new product > Save > Sync your product to 11street Malaysia
5.1.1 Choose the Upper-level Category, Middle-level Category & Lower-level Category for your product
5.1.2 Check the box of Free Shipping (Optional) > Check the box of GST Taxable (Optional) > Submit
If you product is inclusive of GST, you do not need to check the GST Taxable box.
5.2 Sync an existing product
Go to Products > Click + > Publish (Refer to GIF image below)
- Sync in bulk is not allowed at this moment.
6. You can view the products that have listed in 11street at Apps > 11street Malaysia
a. Set to hidden - Hide in 11street
b. Resync - Reselect the category & setting
c. Easily know whether the product is synced to 11street in Products page.
View products in 11street panel
1. Log in 11street Seller Office > Product Info. Management
2. Click Search
3. Products will be listed in the box below