This guide will help you to generate discount codes or coupon codes that can be used to redeem at checkout.
1. EasyStore Control Panel > Discounts > Promotions > Add promotion
2. Select Coupon
3. Name your Coupon code (e.x. easystore10)
Tips: Use simple code so it's memorable.
4. Set the Coupon code period
- When the promotion starts
- When the promotion ends
- No expiry date
5. Set the Total quantity available
Tips: You can allow unlimited use of the Coupon code, set a limit for it, or limit to one customer one time usage.
6. Choose the condition of the Coupon code
- Discount in cash
- Discount in percentage
7. Insert the discount you would like to offer, and for which option
a. Order over - When customer spends a certain amount and above
b. Collection - Your product collection
c. Product - For a particular product
d. Product variant - For a particular variant (e.x. S size)
e. Customer in group - For entire group of customer (e.x. VIP group)