In this article
a. About Credit
b. Manually add a credit to customers
c. Credit setting
d. How customers can use their credits
Credit feature in EasyStore allows you to reward your customers with credit, and refund your customers with a credit instead of cash. Your customers can use the credit to make payment during their next purchase.
Manually add a credit to customers
1. EasyStore Control Panel > Customers > Select customer ( who entitled for a credit )
2. Store credit > Insert the amount
Payment method will show as below in Order page
1. Go to Promotions > Credits setting
2. Choose to convert the credit by value or percent > Save changes
By value - Example: $100 for $1 credit. If a customer spends $200, $2 credit will be given.
By percent - Example: 5% of total amount as credit. If a customer spends $200, $10 credit will be given.
You can review the total credit given, redeemed & unredeemed
Test before saving the credit setting
How customers can use their credit
1. The credit amount will show on customer's account as below
2. Customer can use the credit balance to pay during checkout