By giving promo code upon subscription, it will encourage your customers to subscribe to your newsletter and keep them updated with your store's latest news.
Part 1: Creating Promo Code
1. Control Panel > Promotions > Add Promotion > Coupon
2. Create your promotion to suit your needs, then save the promotion.
Part 2: Installing MailerLite Popup Form
1. Control Panel > Apps > Browse all apps > Marketing > MailerLite Popup Form > Install
Part 3: Creating MailerLite Popup Form Account
1. Go to MailerLite's website to sign up (or login if you already have an account)
2. Go to your account settings and set up your information.
Part 4: Creating Your MailerLite Popup Form
1. Click on Forms, then Create Popup
2. Key in your popup name and click on "Save and continue"
3. Select your subscriber groups then save and continue
4. Choose your desired template
5. Edit your popup's design accordingly, click on done editing once you are done.
6, Set the behavior of your pop up, click save and continue once you are done.
Part 5: Creating Email Automation
1. Click on Automation > Create your first workflow
2. Set trigger to "When subscriber joins a group" and select your group, then tick on "Reactivate the full workflow for subscribers who rejoin the same group in the future" and save.
3. Add next step to your workflow, select email.
4. Click on Email Content > Fill in the details > Design email
5. Insert your Promo Code which was created in Part 1 into your email content.
6. Save, and you are done!