To see Ecommerce data in your Analytics reports, you need to:
- Enable Ecommerce for each view in which you want to see data.
However, our platform do have the ready Google Analytics App to help you inject the important tracking code to the respective coding section in the back-end web coding part without any technical knowledge. Let's get started:
Part I: Install Google Analytics
1. Install the "Google Analytics" App from our EasyStore App Store.
2. Sign up (you may log in if you have an gmail account ) an account at Google Analytics.
3. After that, remote to the Admin panel at the bottom left:
4. Add a new property by filling up the necessary information and click on the "Get Tracking ID" button.
5. Copy and paste the "Tracking ID" into the Google Analytics App column.
5.1 Ecommerce version
Select "Enhanced Ecommerce" for Google Analytics to see the Enhanced Ecommerce reports in the Conversions section.
Note: Kindly make sure you have turn on "Enable Ecommerce" and "Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting" like screenshot below in you Google Analytics ecommerce setting.
5.2 Purchase event
There are 3 tracking methods for purchase event, you can select the method you preferred.
a. Google Analytics will track no matter the order status is pending, success, or fail
b. Google Analytics can only track pending and success orders
c. Google Analytics will track the paid order only
6. Save setting.
Part II: Install Tag Assistant
1. Install Tag Assistant extension in your Google Chrome browser
2. Go to your website > Enable the Tag Assistant
3. Refresh you page > then you are able to see the your Google Analytics is running.
Hope this helps!