Email, SMS, Facebook Messenger & LINE broadcast enables you to deliver timely and accurate message to the right group of customers at your convenience. With this, it helps your store to boost sales thereby improve communication between you and your customers/prospects.
About this feature:
- Merchant could select customers to send out broadcast message from Admin Panel > Customers.
- Personalized broadcast message content ✓
- For now, the supported channels for broadcast would be Email, SMS & Facebook Messenger & LINE
- We will provide free 500 credits for broadcast & the credit will be updated monthly.
- This feature is included in EasyStore Business plan only.
In this article:
- How to send out broadcast message?
- Where to check my broadcast credit?
- What if my broadcast credit finished or insufficient credit?
- Credit top-up price range
1. How to send out broadcast message?
Step 1 : Go to EasyStore Admin Panel > Customers > Select customers > Click Broadcast
💡 Tips : you can now select all customers based on filters and you may ignore the 50 limit per page
Step 2 : Once you have clicked Broadcast, it will direct you to broadcast message content editor > Click the 3 dots on top right, you may select
- Customer's first name (optional)
- Customer's last name (optional)
- Store Link (optional)
Note: Maximum characters for broadcast message are 150 characters only
Step 3 : Click 'Broadcast X customer' and the broadcast message will be sent to your selected customers via email, SMS and Facebook Messenger
📌 Kindly take note :
- 3 channels (Email, SMS, Facebook Messenger) = 1 credit
- Credit is depends on customer count not channels
Kindly refer to the screenshot for reference:-
2. Where to check my broadcast credit?
EasyStore Admin Panel > Settings > Billing
- Monthly credit will refresh every month, monthly credit quota would be 500 credits
- Additional credit is the broadcast credit you have purchased/top up from EasyStore
3. What if my broadcast credit finished or insufficient credit?
4. Credit top-up price range
If you do not have sufficient credits to send out broadcast message, you may contact us on email@example.com for further assistance and here would be the broadcast credit top up amount :
Extra GIF image reference: