This article shows you what functions you can use by connecting your store with your Facebook page.
In this article:
- Page shop
- Product promoter
- Tracking pixel
1. Page shop
This function sync your EasyStore products to your Facebook product catalog and publish these products in your Facebook page.
By clicking into the product in your Facebook Shop tab, customers can simply further click on Checkout on Website button to proceed to your store and make online payment to buy the product.
📌 Note :
- The description of product here will follow the product meta description which can be changed by editing product SEO
- You can also create Facebook ads for these products too.
2. Product promoter
This function allows you to post your store products on your Facebook page and system will auto-respond with comment and private message when keyword is detected in the post comments.
- Post caption format - will be shown when you post products to your Facebook page
- Public comment reply - system will auto reply to customer's comment
- Private message - and system will auto "pm" customer as well
- Keyword filter - when any of the keywords is detected under post comments
- Enable shortlink - use shorten product link in the format https://easy.co/abcdwxyz
- Support EasyStore - shows you're supporting EasyStore in your post caption
After done the setting, you can now go to Admin > Products > click on the down arrow > Post to post your products on Facebook page.
The result of post and responds show like this:
Enable Messenger chat button in your store with greeting message
Get started button
Engage customers through interactive links in greeting message. Get Started button will appear when visitors contact you via Messenger Platform, click on the button and interactive links will auto pop up
Allow your customers to subscribe to their EasyStore account updates via Messenger after they place an order in your store.
4. Tracking pixel
Easily install Facebook pixel in your store within few clicks. You will be able to track the following events after connected to your pixel.
If you wish to use the features above, refer Connecting with Facebook - Part 1 ( Setup guide ) to connect your store with Facebook now :)