This feature launched in beta mode on 10 Apr 2020. We will gradually enhance this feature in the coming weeks.
About WhatsApp/LINE Order Form
- Just create a form and you will get a permanent link for every form created, the link is a shorten link (e.g. https://easy.co/qvgg) that can be shared across your social media, messaging app.
- Customers can place order and make payment via WhatsApp/LINE
- You can create different form that include different products. For example, one form is for seafood, another form is for meat.
- We suggest one form includes not more than 30 products for the best mobile scrolling experience for your customers.
- This feature is included in EasyStore Standard & Business Plan.
How it works
Message from customers
- Customer messages you on WhatsApp/LINE
- Send them your order form link
- Customer choose the products they want, fill up details > "Send Message" to ask more questions or "Buy Now" to proceed with payment
- You receive order via WhatsApp/LINE
- If "Send Message" was pressed, a second link will be generated, customer can click this link to proceed with payment too
Share link on social media/message app
- Customer clicks the link to place order
- You receive orders via WhatsApp/LINE
- Customer can click second link to pay
This is a demo on the conversation
Setup for WhatsApp/LINE Order Form
1. Admin panel > Marketing > Order forms
2. Settings > Fill in your display name and mobile number (start with country code, e.g 60) that will be receiving orders
4. Back to Order forms > Add order form
5. Insert title > Choose products for your form
6. Choose the information you need from customers
7. Save > Get your form link
8. Share this link to your customers and start receiving orders via WhatsApp and LINE