⚠️ Important note : If you have synced an EasyStore product to your Presto Mall account, deleting this product from EasyStore will also delete the product from your Presto Mall account and it is unrecoverable.
About Presto Mall
Presto Mall is an one stop online shopping mall that connects customers to variety of quality products at competitive prices, in a trustworthy and secure environment for buyers and sellers. Uncover endless selections and shocking deals from Fashion, Electronics, Home & Living, Sports & Leisure, Health & Beauty, Kids & Baby, Grocery and Services & Books including deal offerings like E-vouchers. Presto Mall is an open marketplace operated by Celcom Planet Sdn. Bhd. – a joint venture between two established names Celcom Axiata Bhd. and SK Planet Ltd.
Integrate Presto Mall
Kindly make sure you have signed up an account with Presto Mall, you can refer here for more details.
- Log in your Presto Mall Seller Office > The profile icon on the top right side > Seller details
2. Scroll to Request Open API Service > Request API service > Copy the Unique key
3.EasyStore Admin > Apps > Featured apps > Search Presto Mall Malaysia > Install
4. You will be directed to the Presto Mall Setting page.
Paste the API key (Unique key) > Fill up After Sale Service Template & Return Policy Template (Optional) > Save changes
5.1 Sync a new product
Go to Products > Add a new product > Save > Sync your product to Presto Mall Malaysia
5.1.1 Choose the Upper-level Category, Middle-level Category & Lower-level Category for your product
5.1.2 Check the box of Free Shipping (Optional) > Check the box of GST Taxable (Optional) > Submit
If you product is inclusive of GST, you do not need to check the GST Taxable box.
5.2 Sync an existing product
Go to Products > Click + > Publish (Refer to GIF image below)
- Sync in bulk is not allowed at this moment.
6. You can view the products that have listed in Presto Mall at Apps > Presto Mall Malaysia
a. Set to hidden - Hide in Presto Mall
b. Resync - Reselect the category & setting
c. Easily know whether the product is synced to Presto Mall in Products page.
View products in Presto Mall panel
- Log in Presto Mall Seller Office > Products > Product Info. Management
2. Click Search
3. Products will be listed below the page.