In this article:
- What EasyParcel Malaysia Rate app does
- Important notes before integration
- Integrate with EasyParcel shipping rate
1. What EasyParcel Malaysia Rate app does
By installing EasyParcel Malaysia Rate app, the available couriers in which EasyParcel supports will be listed down at the checkout shipping page. Customers can choose from the list according to their preferred courier and shipping rates. You do not need to set up shipping rates yourself.
2. Important notes before integration
- This app calculates shipping rates based on product weight, so please be sure to set a weight for all of your products.
- This app uses only Malaysian Ringgit ( MYR ) for shipping calculation, so make sure you have added MYR as one of your store currencies.
3. Integrate with EasyParcel shipping rate
3.1 Log in your EasyStore Admin > Apps > More apps > Look for EasyParcel Malaysia Rate app and install.
3.2 Adjust the Handling fee and increase the shipping rate by Percentage. You can set the minimum order amount to offer Free shipping as well. All are optional.
3.3 Insert your Origin Address. This is where you ship out your parcels and it will be used to calculate the shipping distance and rates.
3.4 Check Enable International Shipping if you wish to ship to overseas, the app will calculate the shipping rate for you too.
3.5 Save and done.
- Now your customers are able to chose EasyParcel delivery option at checkout. Refer here to learn how to proceed with fulfilling order and send parcel using EasyParcel service.
Additional GIF for extra reference: