- ⚠️ Important note : If you have connected an EasyStore product with your Shopee product (be it synced, linked or imported), deleting this product from EasyStore will also delete the product from your Shopee Seller Centre and it is unrecoverable.
In this article:
- Install and setup Shopee Malaysia app
- Sync products from EasyStore to Shopee
- Import products from Shopee to EasyStore
- Adjust Shopee selling price in EasyStore
- Fulfill Shopee orders in EasyStore and print shipping label
Shopee is a Singaporean e-commerce platform headquartered under the Sea Group ( previously known as Garena ), which was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li. Shopee first launched in Singapore in 2015, and since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Brazil. It serves users in Southeast Asia and Taiwan to buy and sell products online. ( source: Wikipedia )
- Note: Before started, make sure you have signed up a seller account with Shopee Malaysia.
2. Install and setup Shopee Malaysia app
2.2 Click on the Connect button to connect to your Shopee account.
2.3 Select shopee.com.my as your market > fill in your Shopee registered email address and password > click Login to connect your Shopee seller account to your store.
2.4 Once done, go to Settings tab to complete the followings > Save.
- Choose if you would like to Sync orders from Shopee MY to your store ( refer to point 6 below to learn more about fulfilling Shopee orders from EasyStore )
- Set up the shipping fees ( Enabled / Disabled will follow your shipping setting in your Shopee Seller Centre ). You can edit the fees for each product afterwards.
2.5 Once done, you may now start to sync products to your Shopee Seller Centre.
3. Sync products from EasyStore to Shopee
3.1 Go to EasyStore Admin > Products > click on the drop down button on the far right of the product > click Publish beside "Sync to Shopee Malaysia".
3.2 Select Category > click Submit.
3.3 Fill up the required information > click Submit.
- You can sync up to 8 images to Shopee
- You can enable Pre-Order option
3.4 The product has been synced successfully to Shopee.
- If you encounter any error, you can go to Admin > Apps > Shopee Malaysia > Products tab > click on the pink Error button to see the details.
3.5 After successful sync, you can view your products in Shopee Seller Centre > My Products.
4. Import products from Shopee to EasyStore
4.1 Go to EasyStore Admin > Apps > Shopee Malaysia > click Import products.
4.2 Select your import method > click Submit.
- Ignore - no action
- Create new - import this product from Shopee and create as a new product in EasyStore
- Link to - import this product from Shopee and link it with an existing product in EasyStore
4.3 Products have been imported successfully to your store.
5. Adjust Shopee selling price in EasyStore
5.1 If you would like to have different selling price in Shopee than in EasyStore, you can directly adjust in EasyStore as well. Go to Admin > Apps > Shopee Malaysia > click on the 0% under Shopee price.
5.2 Here you can choose to increase / decrease the selling price in Shopee by percentage (%) or amount (MYR) > click Update.
6. Fulfill Shopee orders in EasyStore and print shipping label
6.1 If you have enabled Sync orders from Shopee MY in point 2.4 above, when the synced products receive Shopee orders, these orders will be synced back to your store and automatically update product inventory.
6.2 You can fulfill this order in your EasyStore admin as well. Click into order > Fulfill > Fulfill with Shopee.
6.3 Click Submit.
6.4 Order is fulfilled successfully. It is recommended that you continue with the next step to Print your Air Waybill.
- If you have missed the step above, you also can print air waybill from order page > More actions > Print Shopee Air Waybill.
FAQs for Marketplaces
Sell on Lazada