After the recent update, the previous EasyParcel Rates and EasyParcel Fulfillment app has been replaced and now combined into one single app. The following guide shows the steps for you to connect your EasyParcel account to your EasyStore.
In this article:
- Create the integration API key
- Connect EasyParcel account to your store
- Enable Pgeon self collect widget
- Enable EasyParcel rates at checkout
EasyParcel provides easy-access solution for delivery service bookings. The platform allows you to book for delivery from multiple established courier companies in Malaysia and of course, at an affordable rate. Understand how EasyParcel works in EasyStore
📌 You MUST complete the steps below before you can use EasyParcel app in your store
- Add your pickup location. You can disable the location if you do not wish to let customers go and pickup their parcels there, EasyParcel still can use a disabled location.
- Add MYR as your currency because this app only uses MYR for shipping calculation.
- Set a weight for all of your products because this app calculates shipping rates based on product weight
- Recommend to fill in the product Length, Height, Weight as now EasyParcel will calculate Volumetric Weight. Volumetric weight is calculated based on your parcel dimension. If your parcel is huge, you would need to calculate the volumetric weight using this calculator.
2. Create the integration API key
2.1 Log in your EasyParcel account > expand Integrations on the left and select Add New Store > EasyStore.
📌 Note : If you do not have an EasyParcel account yet, you can refer to this guide to sign up
2.2 Now you'll be directed to the bottom of the screen. Insert your Shop Name and Shop URL > press Submit.
2.3 Now you have the ID which is your API key to integrate EasyParcel account in your store.
3. Connect EasyParcel account to your store
3.1 Search for "EasyParcel" on our EasyStore app's search bar > Install EasyParcel Malaysia app.
3.2 Fill up the details under Setup :
- Integration ID : your ID key from EasyParcel
- Sender First and Last Name: your name as the parcel sender
- Mobile Phone: your contact number
- Company (Optional): your company or business name
3.3 Select your store location under Company information.
💡 Tips : You can add store locations in Admin > Settings > Locations
4. Enable Pgeon self collect widget
Pgeon self collect function allows your customers to have the option to self-collect their parcels at a Pgeon point. Learn more about how Pgeon works in EasyStore.
5. Enable EasyParcel rates at checkout
5.1 By enabling EasyParcel Rate, the available couriers in which EasyParcel supports will be listed down at the checkout shipping page. Customers can choose from the list according to their preferred courier and shipping rates. You do not need to set up shipping rates yourself.
5.2 You can add a surcharge to the rates e.g. fixed rate of handling fee or a percentage of the order as well as enabling free shipping when an order amount exceeded a threshold.
5.3 You also can choose to show or hide international shipping rates.
5.4 Once everything is set, don't forget to click Save.
Now your customers are able to chose EasyParcel delivery option at checkout. Refer here to learn how to proceed with fulfilling order and send parcel using EasyParcel service