Part 2: Messenger plugins
In this article:
- Connecting with Messenger plugins
- Enable Messenger chat
- Enable Send to Messenger
- Set up Messenger bot
- Set up Product promoter
1. Connecting with Messenger plugins
1.1 Go to EasyStore Admin > Marketing > Facebook Marketing > click Select page beside Messenger plugins.
1.2 Click Continue as [your Facebook name] or log in to your Facebook page admin account.
1.3 Select the Facebook page you wish to use for Messenger plugins > Next.
1.4 Gives authorization to EasyStore Marketing > Done > OK.
1.5 Select the Facebook page you wish to use for Messenger plugins > Next.
2. Enable Messenger chat
✅ Allow your website visitors to reach you easily via Facebook Messenger chat button.
2.1 Turn on Customer chat and insert your Greeting message > Save.
3. Enable Send to Messenger
✅ Allow your customers to receive order details in Messenger where they can easily check back anytime.
3.2 Turn on Send to Messenger and insert your order Confirmation message > Save.
3.2 Result of Send to Messenger:
4. Set up Messenger bot
✅ Engage customers through interactive links in greeting message.
4.1 Turn on Messenger bot and insert your Greeting Message.
4.2 Edit default or add new interactive links.
- The buttons can be linked to your Product Collection or Custom Link ( any link you set )
- Maximum 3 buttons
4.3 Result of Messenger bot:
- The Get Started button will appear when visitors contact you via Messenger Platform, click on the button and interactive links will auto pop up
5. Set up Product promoter
✅ Share your store products on your Facebook page and auto-respond with comment and private message when keyword is detected in the post comments.
5.1 Insert your Post caption which will be shown when you post products to your Facebook page. You can only insert plain text or variables.
5.2 Set up Auto response details. You can only insert plain text or variables.
- Keywords - when any of the keywords is detected under post comments
- Comment's reply - system will auto reply to customer's comment
- Private message - and system will auto "pm" customer as well
5.3 Once done, you can now go to Admin > Products > click on the down arrow > Post to post your products on Facebook page.
5.4 Result of Product promoter: