Part 1: Business account
In this article:
- Link your store collections with Google product taxonomy
- Install Facebook Pixel and export products to Facebook catalog
- Request Facebook to update your products
- Change Facebook page or pixel
Facebook Marketing - Part 1: Business account helps you retarget customers who have visited or taken some actions on your website with products they are interested in.
2. Link your store collections with Google product taxonomy
2.1 Firstly, go to EasyStore Admin > Marketing > Facebook Marketing > click Google Product Taxonomy.
2.2 Click Link Category for each collection > select and link each collection to a Google category > Done.
3. Install Facebook Pixel and export products to Facebook catalog
3.1 Click on Connect Facebook Business.
3.2 It is recommended that you read the content in 3 boxes to more understand on what the following steps will do > Click Next.
3.3 Select your page > click Next.
3.4 Select your Pixel ( and the connected Ad account ) > click Next.
- To connect an Ad account to your Pixel, go to Business Manager > Business Settings > Data Sources > Pixels > Add Assets > select ad account > Add.
- You will able to track events below after connected to your pixel:
3.5 Click Finish.
3.7 You are now able to create Facebook ads from your store products.
- Tips: You can go to your Facebook page Shop tab to see if your products are online.
4. Request Facebook to update your products
Products in your store will be updated to Facebook everyday at scheduled time. To request Facebook to update your products immediately, you may follow the steps below.
4.1 Click on Manage > Your products > Show advanced options > click on Use Business Manager to upload this product feed link.
4.2 In your Business Manager - Catalogue Manager, click into the related catalogue.
4.3 Go to Product data sources > click into the related data source.
4.4 Click Upload Now.
4.5 Scroll down and click Request Update Now > Done.
5. Change Facebook page or pixel
5.1 To change your Facebook page, click Reconnect and restart step 3.
5.2 To change Pixel, click Manage > Facebook Pixel > Edit > re-select your Pixel > Save.