In this article:
- 'SALE' label and strikethrough price by compare at price
- 'SALE' label and strikethrough price by product level promotion
- Disable the 'SALE' label which created by compare at price
- Changing the size and color of 'SALE' label
'SALE' label is an auto-generate label when any price deduction was made for a product. It displays at the top right corner of your product image with default theme color and always comes together with strikethrough price.
2. By compare at price
Compare at price is a price discount function that embed in Admin > Products, Pricing section.
Once Compare at price is filled, 'SALE' label and strikethrough price will be shown on product.
3. By product level promotion
Other than Compare at price, 'SALE' label and strikethrough price will also appear if you have created a product level promotion for this product.
To create this type of promotion, you may visit this page to know which of the tools are product level promotion tools ( for selected products ). Then, go to Admin > Promotions > Add promotion to create promotion.
Make sure the conditions below are fulfilled in order to show the 'SALE' label and strikethrough price.
- Quantity = 1, quantity = 2 or above will not trigger
- Voucher code = Not applicable
- Target customers = Open to public
4. Disable the 'SALE' label which created by method 2 & 3
If you wish to have a different label for promotional products or you think the 'SALE' label blocks your product display, you can disable the label by following the steps below:
- 🔺 Be noted that this step will also disable the 'Sold out' label on product image.
Go to EasyStore's Admin > Online Store > Themes > Edit source > assets/theme.scss > search for
$badgeSize: > beside
display: , replace
none > Save
5. Changing the size and color of 'SALE' label
You can change the size and color for both the font and label of 'SALE' label. Go to EasyStore Admin > Online Store > Themes > Edit source > assets/theme.scss
5.1 Search for
Font size: adjust the number beside
5.2 Search for
Label size: adjust the number beside
Label color: beside
$colorPrimarywith your preferred color code
Font color: beside
$colorBtnPrimaryTextwith your preferred color code
5.3 Save and done.
💡 Some tips:
- You may get the color code of your preferred color here.
- Except the default 'SALE' label, you can also create your own customized product label using our Product label app.