1. To become a Youbeli Seller, you will need to prepare some supporting documents for verification purposes based on your seller type.
For individual seller, you will need to prepare only a copy of your IC.
For business seller, you will need to prepare a copy of your representative's IC which registered with the SSM and company registration form (Form 9) from SSM.
2. After you have prepare all the supporting documents, kindly go to Youbeli Seller Center to sign up a seller account.
3. Choose the seller type and fill up all the necessary blank and fill up your bank details as well.
4. Upload the supporting documents required by Youbeli according to your seller type.
5. Choose "Sync from other platform" and choose "EasyStore" as your product upload method.
6. Submit the application and the process will takes one to two working days.
7. Once your application have been approved, you will be required to attend Youbeli's merchant training classes.
8. After you have passed the training classes, you're ready to sell on Youbeli!