1. To become a Lazada Seller, you will need to prepare some supporting documents to Lazada for verification purposes based on your seller type.
For Individual seller, you will need to prepare a copy of your IC and your bank statement.
For Business seller, you will need to prepare a copy of your representative's IC which registered with the SSM, a copy of the bank statement and all document of your business registration (SSM).
2. After you have prepare all the supporting documents, kindly go to Lazada Seller Center to sign up a seller account.
3. Choose the seller type and fill up all the necessary blank and also, you will need to have your bank details ready as well.
4. Once you have applied, your application will be reviewed within 48 hours.
5. After your application have been approved, you will need activate your Seller Center account via your email. Also, you will need to complete and pass the test provided by Lazada.
6. Once you have passed the test, you're ready to sell! Lazada even provide Lazada University which gives you free resources to learn how to use Lazada.