- What do I need to prepare for marketplace application?
To register a marketplace account like Lazada or 11street, you will need to prepare some documents for verification based on which seller type you are.
For individual seller:
- A copy of your IC.
- A 1 month copy of your bank statement.
For business seller:
- A copy of representative's IC that have registered with the SSM.
- A 1 month copy of company bank statement.
- Business registration certificate (SSM).
For more detailed information, you can refer to the related marketplace seller help center:
- Lazada MY: click here for more detailed information.
- Lazada ID: click here for more detailed information.
- 11street: click here for more detailed information.
- Youbeli: click here and refer to point 2 and 4 for more detailed information in Frequently Asked Question section.
2. How long does it takes to approve my registration?
The average time for each marketplace to approve your registration usually takes within 2 to 3 working days, it might vary according to different marketplace. You can refer to the information below:
- Lazada: Your application will be reviewed within 48 hours once you have signed up.
- 11street: Your application will be reviewed within 7 working days once you have signed up.
- Youbeli: Your application will be reviewed within 1 to 2 working days once you have signed up.
3. Is there any charges in marketplaces?
It's depend on the marketplaces you using, we have concluded it on the table below:
4. What is the settlement period for each marketplaces?
The average time for marketplace's settlement period is 1 week, it might vary according to the marketplace you sign up. Here are the settlement period for each marketplaces:
- Lazada MY: 1 week payment cycle, paid on 5th business day.
- Lazada ID: 1 week payment cycle, paid every Wednesdays.
- 11street: 2 weeks.
- Youbeli: Each successful payment within 7 working days.
- Lelong: 1 week.
5. I'm a foreigner, can I sell on Lazada Malaysia?
Yes, you're able to sell on Lazada Malaysia.
For ASEAN countries, you will need to prepare these for registration:
- A Malaysian phone number,
- local bank account
- SSM (Malaysian's Business Registration certificate).
Note: This also applied to people from ASEAN countries wish to sell on another ASEAN's Lazada platform.
For non-ASEAN countries (like China, Hong Kong, Korea, etc), you will need to:
- A Business Registration Certificate of your country.
- Sign up as a cross border seller. You can go to this link to sign up as a cross border seller.
6. Can my products sync to marketplace in bulk?
No, we doesn't provide sync in bulk at this moment, you will need to sync your product on your admin panel's product page by clicking the + icon.
7. When my customer placed an order on marketplace, will I get charges payment fee twice(one in EasyStore, one in marketplace)?
No, if you sell on marketplaces, only the marketplace's payment fee will be charged, the payment fee on your EasyStore account will not charges your customer if your product was sold on marketplace.
8. If I got an order from marketplaces, will the order be sync back to EasyStore?
It will depend on the marketplaces you're integrate with, you can refer to the information below:
- Lazada & 11street: Your order will be sync back to EasyStore every 30 minutes once the order was made. The product's inventory will be deducted on EasyStore as well.
- Lelong: Your order will be sync back to EasyStore immediately. Inventory will be deducted on EasyStore as well.
- Youbeli: Your order will not be sync back to EasyStore.
9. If I edit the price on marketplace, will it affect the price on EasyStore?
No, it will not affect the price on EasyStore as any amendment made on marketplace will not reflect to EasyStore. But if you edit the price on EasyStore, it will affect the price on marketplace.
10. Can the fulfillment details be sync back to marketplace if I fulfilled my order on EasyStore?
- 11street: The fulfillment details will be able to sync back to 11street.
- Lelong: The fulfillment details will be able to sync back to Lelong.
- Lazada: The fulfillment details are not able to sync back to Lazada as it will mark as "Fail Delivery". You will need to fulfill your order on Lazada.
- Youbeli: The fulfillment details are not able to sync back to Youbeli as the order not able to sync back to EasyStore.