In this article:
- Manual sending payment reminder
- Enable auto-reminder (available in Standard or Business plan)
We do not want our customers to miss out an awesome purchase just because they are too busy and forgotten about it, so send a friendly reminder email to remind them with this guide.
2. Manual sending payment reminder
2.1 Go to EasyStore Admin > Orders > find unpaid orders by filtering payment status to Unpaid ( optional ).
2.2 Click on the order number to enter.
2.3 Click Send reminder.
2.4 You will be prompted with a ready-to-send reminder email > edit the Recipient email, Subject and Content ( optional ) > click Send to send the email.
- You can edit this template in Admin > Settings > Templates > Payment Reminder Email
2.4 The Proceed your payment button in the email will bring customers back to their payment page to re-select payment method and complete payment.
3. Enable auto-reminder
3.1 You may also enable Automated payment reminder to let system auto send the reminder email to customers 6 hours after they have created their order but did not complete payment.
3.2 To do this, please navigate to Settings > Checkout > scroll to the bottom at Automated payment reminder > select Enabled > Save.
- 💡 Tips: Include a discount voucher code in the email to encourage your customers to complete the order. Refer to this link to create a voucher code.