Display collections with a representative image will be able to give your customer an insight of what they are about to see before they click into it.
So, show all collections in one page is like providing a map to customer about what you sell. Image always easier to understand and attractive than words. Provide an attractive category instead of let your customer explore by clicks into categories on main menu bar one-by-one.
Let's get started.
- The steps below are necessary for older themes. If you're using Fall or more latest theme, this feature is built in and you can set it in Admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize > Featured collections. Once done, go to Themes > Layout to make sure Feature collections is selected in one of the sections > Save.
1. Go to EasyStore Admin > Online Store > Pages > Home > click on Insert table icon and select the number of collections you need.
2. Click on one of the empty grids > click on Images icon.
3. Add your collection image.
4. Click on the image > click on Insert Link icon.
5. Paste your collection URL so that customers will be redirected to the collection page when click on the image > Insert.
6. Repeat Steps 1 to 5 for the remaining collections.
7. Once done, select all images > click on Cell Style icon > select Borderless to hide the table borders ( optional ) > Save.
9. Lastly, go to Admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize > Layout to make sure Page content is selected in one of the sections > Save.