In this article:
c. Meta description
Creating products is one of the most important parts of setting up your store. This guide will walk you through creating a product within the EasyStore's Admin. If you're interested in creating a product through an imported spreadsheet, see Adding product in bulk.
1.Go to Products > Add product
2. Give your product a name and add the description for your product.
Bonus: You may utilize the tools provided inside the “Description box”.
- Add emoticons
- Insert table
- Insert image(s)
- Insert file(s)
- Insert video(s)
- Insert link(s)
3. Upload image(s) - You can drag the image file straight from your computer, upload from the device, upload from a URL, or add a Youtube video.
Note: You can add both image & video.
4. Add Collections (to better organize products into categories)
Note: Products can be in more than one collection
5. (Optional) Click Add variants if your product have different variations ex: size, color, etc. If not, you may proceed to the next step.
6. Fill in the price and other fields if necessary. (You can skip this step if you already set up variants)
- Compare at price - this will show a discounted price and a sale label will be displayed. Note: This amount must be higher than the actual selling price.
7. (Optional) Select Taxable product.
Read: Setting up taxes
8. Select EasyStore tracks inventory of this product (Optional). Add in the quantity of this particular product.
9. Insert Meta description & edit your product URL and handle
c. What is Meta description?
A meta description is an HTML and XHTML element that describes your page to search engines. While the perceived (and real) importance of meta data has depreciated, the attribute still plays a significant role in SEO rankings.
(Source: Word Stream)
10. Click on Save product
Hope this help!