In this article:
- Note before integration
- Register Maybank2u Pay Account
- Get User Acceptance Testing ( UAT ) Payee Code
- Perform User Acceptance Test ( UAT )
- Get Production Payee Code
Maybank2u Pay is an online debit payment gateway solution for your business which enables your customers to pay for online purchases instantly and securely via Maybank Current or Saving account.
2. Note before integration
Maybank requires your website to encrypt with Comodo SSL. The complimentary SSL encryption provided by EasyStore does not fit the criteria. Hence, you will need to purchase the Comodo SSL certificate in order to complete this setup. It is recommended that you purchase it after the successful application with Maybank ( after Step 3 ). You may refer to the article below to buy and install Comodo SSL in your store.
3. Register Maybank2u Pay Account
3.1 Go to Maybank2u Pay at m2upay.maybank2u.com.my.
3.2 If you don’t have an account yet, click on "Sign Up Now".
3.3 At sign up page:
- fill in your First Name, Last Name, Email, Password, and Captcha Answer
- tick on I have read and agree to Terms & Conditions ( after you have read and agreed )
- click "Sign Up Now".
3.4 Click "Back To Home" > you will be prompted with a message to verify your account.
3.5 Go to your mailbox and find the verification email from Maybank > click "Verify Email Address" in the email to verify your account.
3.6 Go back to Maybank2u Pay > click "OK" and your verification is successful.
3.7 Once you are registered > click "Login to Maybank2u Pay".
3.8 At Payee Application Form:
- fill up Your Business Details ( all fields are mandatory )
- tick on I have read and agree with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) ( after you have read and agreed )
- click "Submit your Application".
3.9 After submission, you'll have to wait for the approval email from Maybank. It may take several working days.
4. Get User Acceptance Testing ( UAT ) Payee Code
4.1 After you have received the approval email from Maybank, log in to your Maybank2u Pay account > click "Technical Requirement".
4.2 Fill in your Response URL and Port Number.
User Acceptance Testing
443 ( the HTTPS URL port number is 443 )
4.3 Upload your Comodo SSL certificate ( in .zip file format ) for both UAT & Production environment to establish the secure connection with your Response URLs.
4.4 Fill up your Technical Representative’s Contact Details
- Select Outsourced/ Hire company to do
- Name: EasyStore Commerce Sdn. Bhd.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: -
4.5 Click "Submit".
4.6 After submission, you'll have to wait for the confirmation email from Maybank.
5. Perform User Acceptance Test ( UAT )
5.1 This test will make a successful checkout at your store using Maybank2u Pay gateway payment method.
5.2 After you have received the confirmation email from Maybank, log in to your Maybank2u Pay account > click on "Payee Code".
5.3 Copy the Payee Code for User Acceptance Testing.
5.4 Go to EasyStore Admin > Settings > Payments > Add payment > select Maybank2u Pay gateway.
5.5 At setup page:
- fill in your Account Number
- paste the UAT payee code under Maybank2u UAT Payee Code
- make sure Maybank2u Production Payee Code is empty
- ( you may temporarily disable Maybank2u Pay gateway to prevent customers from choosing this payment method at checkout as it is still under the testing environment )
- click "Save".
5.6 Go to your storefront > add a product to cart and proceed to checkout Payment method page.
5.7 Add "?testing=true" at the end of the URL > press "Enter" to refresh the page.
5.8 After the page is refreshed > select Maybank2u Pay gateway > click "Place Order Now".
5.9 You will see the pop-up of Maybank2u Pay Test Environment > click on "Success".
5.10 You will see RPN has been sent successfully with status of 00. This means your test is successful.
If you encounter “Payee does not exist” error, it means your UAT code is yet to be configured by Maybank technical team. You may try again after few days. If the error still persists, please refer back to Maybank regarding the error.
5.11 Screenshot the success pop-up > upload the screenshot to your Maybank2u Pay portal under tab Payee Code.
5.12 Send an email to email@example.com or call 03-20708833 (ext. 18728) to notify on your completed test > Maybank will provide a UAT Sign Off form > fill up the form and send back to them.
5.13 After submission, you'll have to wait for the acknowledgement email from Maybank.
6. Get Production Payee Code
6.1 After you have received the acknowledgement email from Maybank, log in to your Maybank2u Pay account > click on "Payee Code".
6.2 Copy the Payee Code for Production.
6.3 Go to EasyStore Admin > Settings > Payments > Maybank2u Pay gateway
- paste the Production payee code under Maybank2u Production Payee Code
- enable Maybank2u Pay gateway
- click "Save".
6.4 Your customers can now select Maybank2u Pay payment method at checkout.