Now you have your store up and ready, and you want to get your first sale through your online store, but how?
Here, we share some tips on how you can generate revenue bit by bit for your online store:
In this article:
- Sell your products in marketplace
- Generate sales from social media
- Through Facebook ads
1. Sell Your Products In Marketplace
- Other than having your online store, you can also build brand awareness and sell in marketplaces first. EasyStore allows our users to sync their products to marketplaces like 11street, Lazada. Read more here
- Once you have successfully build your awareness in marketplaces, it’s time to drive your customers back to your own online store. Read more here
2. Generate sales from social media
What we meant wasn’t just selling your products in social media, but also drive them to your online store and purchase your products from there! You can offer a special discount code for your customers to use in your store’s website when checkout. Learn how you can create a discount coupon in EasyStore
3. Through Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads is a great tool to help you in generating sales for your online store too! View how you can utilize it below:
Now, you are all set to generate sales and profit for your shop. Goodluck!